3M Acrylic Flashing Tape
3M Acrylic Flashing Tape is a self adhered, waterproof flashing membrane designed for sealing around openings and penetrations in exterior walls. This product has a unique acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that aggressively sticks and stays stuck both at low and high application temperatures, it even adheres to damp surfaces. This material is extremely thin so it won't create any "bumps" for finish materials.
Flashing Directions (3" tape): Seal the head Temporary Window Flange (or head and side flanges) of your temporary window or door to the building. Remove protective paper from bottom half of flashing tape only and apply to the Temporary Window Flange. Put the Temp Window in place, then remove upper half of protective paper from flashing tape. Press tight to house for a waterproof seal. Use a flashing tape roller for superior application.
Seam Seal Directions (2" tape): Cover any butt ends, gaps, or seams in your temporary window flange with 2" tape. Also used for sealing any punctures in the 6 mil plastic sheeting.
- Available in 2" and 3" widths.
- Apply at temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C) or as high as 176°F (80°C)
- Resists UV exposure for up to 12 months
- Bonds to most common building materials without primers or stables
- No adverse reaction with building sealants
- Split-liner for easy and accurate positioning of tape, especially long lengths